Career College Administration
The Graduate Education Certificate in Career College Administration provides current career college employees and executives essential skills in the field of career college management. This program provides theory and practical application focused on helping career college employees advance to management and strategic level positions. The curriculum focuses on enrollment management, marketing and recruitment, student retention, campus operations, personnel selection and development, and project management.
Keiser University’s Graduate Education Certificate in Career College Administration prepares students to contribute to the education profession as leaders. Upon completion of this program, students are prepared to assume leadership roles in education by:
- Demonstrating theory-based and practical leadership in career college education and related fields.
- Directing educational operations including marketing, campus operations, personnel recruitment and development, and enrollment management.
- Demonstrating professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents and presentations.
Prerequisites for Core Courses
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Professional resume
- A one page personal statement describing the applicant’s expectations of the certificate program
NOTE: Courses in the Graduate Education Certificate program are eight-weeks in length and students are scheduled for one or two courses concurrently.
To receive a Graduate Education Certificate, students must earn 18 graduate semester hours in an approved certificate program area. All 18 credit hours must be completed through Keiser University. Certificate program requirements are as follows:
Career College Administration (18.0 Credit Hours)
Enrollment Management Theory and Practice
Higher Education Marketing and Recruitment
Managing Campus Operations
Personnel Selection and Development
Student Retention and Management
For information on graduation rates, student debt levels, and other disclosures, visit www.keiseruniversity.edu/Consumerinfo