CGS1000C – Introduction to Computers
ISBN - 9781259234163
SIMNET BEST PRACTICES
1. We highly recommend that you use Google Chrome
· There are many known issues with IE and Google Chrome seems to work the best.
2. Ensure that your screen resolution is set to 1024 x 768 or higher.
· Any lower resolution will result in the image being cut off and no scroll bars will appear.
3. Please make sure that the browser window is set at full screen AND that the zoom setting is at 100% or higher.
· As mentioned in point #2, anything smaller will once again result in the image being cut off; the absence of scroll bars and the inability to see the controls for questions or assignments.
4. There is a feature on the bottom of the main lessons page called “Let Me Try Live!”
· Office 2013 has to be installed to complete the “Let Me Try Live!” exercises
· The “Show Me”, “Guide Me” and “Let Me Try” exercises utilize a virtual Office 2013 module and therefore the need to have Office 2013 installed does not exist for these particular exercises.
Keiser University Online Bookstore - 4700 NW 15th Ave - Suite 6C, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, US