Tuition & Fees
To help facilitate the calculation of your tuition and fees, please use the Net Price Calculator. This tool is designed to help you understand the tuition costs of attending Keiser University and how possible financial aid for which you might be eligible can help offset some of the cost. You will be asked a few questions to help determine your financial and living situation so the best possible information can be provided to help make your decision about attending Keiser University and how you will finance your education.
- This Net Price Calculator (NPC) provides a rough estimate of tuition and financial aid and is only as accurate as the date entered into it.
- Not all students will qualify for all of the aid that the NPC indicates may be available.
- This NPC should not be used as the primary means of selecting a school.
- This NPC is not designed to replace the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a complete financial aid award package provided by Keiser University.
- Cost of Attendance (COA) reflects estimated expenses prior to financial aid awarding. COA includes tuition and fees; food and housing; and allowances for books, supplies, course materials, equipment, transportation, and loan fees.