Campuses: 888.534.7379 Online: 888.453.4737 En línea en Español: 888.960.8790 Grad School: 888.753.4737 Live Chat Chat en Vivo
Call Us Live Chat Chat en Vivo

Entering Zip will list the campuses closest to your location top to bottom.

By clicking the "Submit" button, I authorize Keiser University to make or allow the placement of recurring marketing calls, emails, and texts to me at the phone number that I have provided, including through the use of automated technology or a prerecorded or artificial voice. I understand that I am not required to provide my phone number as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services. Privacy Policy

At Keiser University Our Students Come First

Earn Your Degree 100% Online at Keiser University

Keiser Graduate School

We Offer Flexible Scheduling, Small Class Sizes, Expert Faculty,
and Online Support

Take the Next Step Toward Your Future

Higher Education Opportunity Act Complaints

Regarding Filing a Keiser University Complaint

How does the general public file complaints?

Individuals wishing to file a complaint outside the realm of due process (provided through the written complaints or grievance petitions) should contact James Waldman, Esq., General Counsel to Keiser University at (954) 776-4476 or by email at [email protected].

How do students file written complaints?

Students are encouraged to resolve problems through normal administrative channels; however, if there is no resolution then the student may request to meet with the Campus President through the written complaint process.

A written complaint is a document filed expressing the student concerns regarding their educational experience and/or Keiser University policy. These complaints will need to be submitted in writing to the Campus President for further discussion. If the issue remains unresolved after this meeting, the Campus President may recommend a grievance petition. The campus maintains records of all written complaints.

How do students file a grievance petition?

Students wishing to initiate a formal grievance may find detailed information regarding this process in the Keiser University Catalog under Grievance Procedures. For more information, students may visit Keiser University’s Student Services webpage or contact the Ombudsman at (866) 549-9550. Records of grievances procedures along with consequential actions are maintained at the Office of the Chancellor. Students that are not satisfied with the outcome of the Institution’s process may contact the Department of Education, Office of Articulation at [email protected] or 850-247-0427.

Out-of-state distance education students participating under SARA, who have completed the internal institutional grievance process and the applicable state grievance process, may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL‐SARA PRDEC Council. For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL‐SARA Complaint Process page.

How to file complaints through accrediting bodies?

Students and/or the general public wishing to file official complaints with the institution’s programmatic accrediting bodies may find contact information for each accrediting body on the Accreditation page.

Students and/or the general public wishing to file official complaints with the institution’s regional accrediting body may complete the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges’ official Complaint against Institutions Information Sheet and Form. Students should note that as the Commission’s complaint processes are “for the purpose of addressing any significant non-compliance with the Commission’s standards, policies, or procedures, the procedures are not intended to be used to involve the Commission in disputes between individuals and member institutions.” Detailed information on the SACSCOC complaint process can be found on their website.