Many people are already thinking about checking off their holiday gift lists. But Black Friday is expected to look much different in 2020. Rather than traditional Black Friday sales, stores are holding month-long sales to keep shoppers from crowding, while many people prefer to shop online. Skipping shopping on Black Friday frees up your time on a long holiday weekend. Check out these top 15 things to do on Black Friday:
1. Hold a holiday movie marathon at home.
2. Hit golf balls at the driving range.
3. Have a beach clean-up with friends.
4. Lounge around and read all day long.
5. Spend the day at a park riding bikes, picnicking and enjoying the cooler weather.
6. Go scuba diving.
7. Take the whole family to volunteer at a soup kitchen.
8. Go camping. Leave after Thanksgiving dinner and return at the end of the weekend.
9. Declutter and purge your space of outgrown things to make room for new gifts.
10. Go to Disney World.
11. Go golfing.
12. Go hiking at a state park.
13. Have a strategic goal-setting session for 2021 using SMART goals method. Get a head start and begin early December, instead of waiting for the new year.
14. Decorate for the holidays all at once.
15. Take your family holiday photo and send it to everyone on time.