Keiser University’s Jacksonville campus was pleased to unveil its new Student Veterans Association (SVA) Resource Center.
Led by SVA President Raquel Santos along with Vice Presidents Lanora Goldy and Chad Lobb, a symbolic ribbon cutting ceremony was held to commemorate the opening of the facility. Complete with a coffee nook and study areas, the space is designed to serve as a resource for Keiser University alumni and SVA members, providing information relating to community involvement and services offered through a variety of veteran’s groups. “We thank Keiser University leaders for supporting the program, and also send sincere appreciation to the community friends and neighbors who have made the opening of the center so special,” said Santos. They include:
- William “Mac” McLucas, The Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Charlie Tramazzo and Mike O’Brien, The United Service Organization
- Angel Santos, Above the Rest Painting
- Alyssa Sharp, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Matthew Dens, Senator Marco Rubio’s Office
- The Red Gill Bistro
To learn more about the many resources available to Keiser University veterans, please click here.