Keiser University’s Master of Science in Management (MSMan) program is a 33 semester credit program that prepares students to compete in the current leadership and management environment. It is designed for students who want to develop the leadership skills to manage and lead employees in organizations and for professionals who want to assume greater management responsibilities within their organizations. The program emphasizes leadership skills, strategic planning and implementation, the human resources aspect of management, managerial communication and how to develop other leaders within the organization.
Keiser University’s Master of Science in Management (MS Man) program enables students to contribute to the management profession and fosters independent learning. Upon completion of this program, students are able to:
- Create and manage strategic plans, projects, and organizational requirements
- Evaluate and use proficiency in managing and enhancing people skills in organizations
- Analyze the alignment of organizational resources to lead effectively
- Evaluate situations and problems to engage in effective decision making to implement solutions
- Analyze and show management skills by leading, evaluating, and promoting personnel in a global environment
- Support professionalism as a manager within the organization with good communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents and presentations
Students take 11 major courses for 33 graduate credit hours. NOTE: Courses in the MSMan program are each eight-weeks in length, and students are normally scheduled for two courses concurrently. To receive a Master of Science in Management degree, students must earn 33 graduate level credit hours. Twenty-seven of the program hours must be completed through Keiser University. Program requirements are as follows:
|Master of Science in Management Major Core Courses ( 33.0 credit hours )|
|Advanced Decision Making||3.0 credit hours|
|Organizational Behavior (co-requisite course)||3.0 credit hours|
|Project Management||3.0 credit hours|
|Managerial Communications||3.0 credit hours|
|Strategic Planning and Implementation||3.0 credit hours|
|Leadership Development||3.0 credit hours|
|Cross Cultural Management||3.0 credit hours|
|Organizational Change||3.0 credit hours|
|Global Human Resources Management||3.0 credit hours|
|Culture & Organizations||3.0 credit hours|
|Program Capstone Class||3.0 credit hours|
Spanish Master of Science degree in Management
For program information in Spanish, please click here.