Recently, eight KU students were presented their pitch competition checks with one student being presented a $200 check as a stock portfolio management winner.
Pitch Competition Winners:
- First place: Warm in Syria – Simon Said – $7,000
- Second place: Sweat Savings – Ross MacPherson and Oliver Graves – $4,000
- Third place: E-Park – Thomas Johannesen – $3,000
- Fourth place: Island Scrubs – Isaac Missick – $1,500
- Fifth place: Cannabis World – Steve Carswell – $500
- Sixth place: Ft. Lauderdale Slides – Georgy Chernov and Cullen Barkau – $500
- Honorable Mention: Carlos Fernandez – $250
- Honorable Mention: Guadalupe Pizano – $250
KU Entrepreneurship Society Stock Portfolio Management Winner: Dennis Erickson – $200
Out of the seven students who participated in the Keiser University Flagship Campus Stock Portfolio Management Competition, Dennis showed the most profits in the six-week trading period in which each participant traded a theoretical portfolio with a starting value of $100,000.